Aims & Objectives
At Barton House & Needwood House Care Homes we strive to be the best we can, Our staff work to the following philosophies & outcomes.
- Recognising residents as individuals of worth
- Respecting them, offering choice, dignity and privacy to each resident.
- Promoting independence for residents
- Providing a safe & secure environment
- Providing a comfortable home
- Enabling residents to lead as normal a life as possible
- Offering company and enjoyment
- Supporting relatives and friends
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Offering a range of activities both within the Home and in the wider community
- Promoting balanced, nutritious and enjoyable diet
- Complying with and exceeding the standards as set out by The Care Quality Commission.